ALC Clinic for Market Center Leadership
with Sheri Lewi
The ALC Clinic for Market Center Leadership equips Team Leaders with valuable tools, systems and strategies for leading an effective Association Leadership Council (ALC). Additionally, it provides Operating Principals and Market Center Administrators with the systems and tools to support a highly functioning ALC. This course will help Market Center Leadership team achieve their Market Center’s goals with an empowered ALC.
To get the greatest impact from this course, leadership teams should bring the following items to class:
- Market Center training calendar
- Market Center roster (with phone numbers)
- “Top Down” report – aka the YTD Closed Production Report
- Contact information for any allied resources who can help you ALC members get on a P&L using tolls like Quick Books
- Learn to construct a powerful ALC
- Learn how to prepare your ALC to lead committees
- Examine the systems and structures of great ALC meetings
- Develop facilitation skills through an action -driven strategy
- Prepare your leadership role in the ALC Clinic for ALCs
- Acquire resources for building a great ALC team
This course is for Operating Principals, Team Leaders, Market Center Administrators and Productivity Coaches.
Make 2013 the year of your Market Centers best ALC EVER!