Incorporating exercises, group work and hands-on participation, Train the Presenter covers the basics of effective teaching techniques and strategies.
This course is intended for any instructor looking to develop their training skills, or current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base.
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
- All roles
- Any instructor looking to develop their training skills, or current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base
Location: Orlando SW Market Center, 6900 Turkey Lake Rd, Suite 1-3, Orlando, FL 32819
Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm